Microdermabrasion Scrubs are an effective, easy to use, and budget-friendly way to exfoliate the skin. The skin naturally regenerates itself every month or so by shedding its dead outermost layer of cells. However, this process slows down as we age, and it's useful to give this process a little boost by using a microdermabrasion scrub. These scrubs work by buffing away the top layer of dead skin cells with tiny, non-toxic crystals that leave behind a smooth and radiant complexion. Using a microdermabrasion scrub has the following benefits:
1. Removes dead skin cells, revealing a fresh glow.
One great benefit of using an exfoliating microdermabrasion scrub is that it will reveal your skin’s natural glow. This can be done either at home or in a salon, depending on your preference and budget. Once you start using an exfoliating microdermabrasion scrub regularly, you will notice that the appearance of your skin improves dramatically within weeks and months. You’ll look healthier, feel softer and smoother, and have fewer blemishes than ever before!
2. Helps reduce blemishes and inflammation.
You know those days when you have a pimple, or your skin isn't looking its best? You may be tempted to reach for the concealer and foundation. But what if there was a way to make these problems disappear without any makeup at all?
If you're like most people, your answer would be yes! And that's where microdermabrasion comes in handy. What exactly is this treatment? It's a form of exfoliation that uses crystals to remove dead skin cells from the surface of the skin—and this leaves room for new and healthy cells to thrive.
Microdermabrasion can also help improve your complexion by fighting blemishes and reducing inflammation caused by acne lesions. The reason it works so well is that microdermabrasion scrubs are designed differently than regular exfoliating scrubs; they tend to have finer crystals and smaller particles (which penetrate deeper into pores) while still being gentle enough not to cause irritation on sensitive areas.
3. Provides nutrient-enriched relief from a wide array of skin conditions.
Microdermabrasion scrubs are gentle exfoliates that can help reduce pore size and soothe irritated skin. Many people with sensitive skin find that microdermabrasion scrubs provide much-needed relief from the itchiness, redness, and dryness associated with their condition. Microdermabrasion scrubs also help smooth out fine lines and other signs of aging, leaving your skin looking younger than ever.
Microdermabrasion scrubs can be used on all skin types to achieve various results. For example:
- People who have oily, or combination skin often use microdermabrasion scrubs to minimize shine in their t-zone area (forehead, nose, and chin).
- People who have dry or sensitive skin might use a microdermabrasion scrub weekly to maintain healthy cell turnover in the epidermis layer of their face without irritating it further due to excessive exfoliation from daily products such as soap or cleanser.
4. Reduces acne scars with consistent use.
Acne scars are caused by skin damage and can be permanent. Microdermabrasion scrubs will help reduce the appearance of acne scars, but it won't remove them completely. If you want to improve your complexion and fade acne scars, you'll need to use the scrub consistently for about four weeks at a time for good results. After that, you should continue using it twice a week to maintain your new glow!
5. Improves the absorption of oil-free moisturizers.
As you exfoliate your skin with a microdermabrasion scrub, you are creating an ideal environment for moisturizers to penetrate the surface of your skin. It's like making a giant, open-air spa for moisturizers to take up residence. The incredible thing about this process is that once it happens, your skin will continue to be receptive to oil-free moisturizers for several days at a time! This is because exfoliating scrubs remove dry and dead skin cells that can trap moisture deep within the pores, preventing them from reaching your actual living cells where it's needed most.
After exfoliating with a microdermabrasion scrub, immediately apply an oil-free moisturizer every morning and night so that new cells can grow healthy and strong while staying hydrated and protected against free radical damage caused by UV rays.
6. Helps even out irregular or dark skin tone caused by sun spots or age spots.
Exfoliation helps to even out skin tone by clearing away dead cells from the surface of your skin. Dead cells build up on your face as you age, causing it to look dull and lifeless. Exfoliation will help to reduce the appearance of sun spots and age spots by removing any remaining dead skin cells that may be hanging around, which allows fresh new ones to grow in their place.
Exfoliation also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by gently wiping away some of that excess buildup on top of your skin layer, revealing smoother-looking flesh underneath.
Exfoliating Scrubs can also help reduce acne scars through exfoliation since they are able to smooth out rough patches caused by scarring from acne or other conditions like chickenpox or shingles, which leave behind scar tissue when they heal over time.
7. Exfoliates and keeps your skin clear.
Microdermabrasion is a safe, non-invasive procedure that helps to exfoliate the skin. It can be used on all skin types, including sensitive and acne-prone skin. Microdermabrasion is a good way to keep your skin clear of dead cells and maintain its smooth texture.
Microdermabrasion can also help remove blackheads, whiteheads, and other blemishes from your face by unclogging pores using diamond heads or other soft crystals. This treatment is great for those who suffer from oily or dry skin because it helps keep their natural oil production balanced, so there's no need for excess moisturizing afterward either!
Manuka Honey Microdermabrasion Scrub is definitely Good On Ya’!
- Our Manuka Honey Microdermabrasion Scrub gently exfoliates your skin without scraping or tearing it. Our scrub uses ground-compressed walnut shell powder to help reveal your smoothest and healthiest complexion. It is made with natural and organic ingredients such as manuka honey and aloe vera, to rejuvenate, soothe and brighten your skin, making it safe and gentle.
- No harmful chemicals are added here, it is sulfate-free, cruelty-free, and paraben-free. This skin scrub has a regulated 5.5 pH level to match the natural pH level of your skin, so you can maintain your skin's protective layer, the acid mantle. Start nourishing and replenishing your skin, help your skin relax, and return to its best state with our gentle and effective products.
Microdermabrasion Scrubs can be an excellent part of your skincare routine. If you haven’t tried one yet, why not give it a try? At the very least, use it as a way to pamper yourself on those days when you really need some self-care.
You may also want to consider using it as part of a larger routine that involves rejuvenation serums and moisturizers for even better results—this is what makes it such an effective way to treat acne scars or uneven skin tone caused by sun damage. Plus, unlike other types of exfoliation methods like peels and lasers, microdermabrasion is relatively gentle on the skin, though we still recommend doing a patch test first!
Beauty can be fun, and we want you to experience it in all of its glory with our Manuka Honey Microdermabrasion Scrub. Here at Good on Ya’, we have everything you need to help you achieve healthy, radiant skin.
You may also like to read:
- 6 Amazing Skincare Benefits of Aloe Vera According to Experts and Studies
- How To Restore Your Skin's pH Balance
- Best Way to Get the Skin You've Always Dreamt Of
- 6 Key Ingredients for a Younger Looking Skin
- 3 Reasons To Moisturize Your Skin
- Smooth Out Wrinkles And Get Youthful Appearance With Collagen